- PREMIUM LEATHER CONDITIONER SINCE 1882: Bickmore Bick 4 Leather Conditioner cleans, polishes, and protects all types of leather products such as boots, shoes, jackets, purses, handbags, furniture & upholstery, car interiors, motorcycle seats, equestrian equipment such as saddles and tack, any exotic leather products, and more. Our time tested formula is proven to extend the life of all your most precious leather products.
- WILL NOT DARKEN YOUR LEATHER: Unlike most leather conditioners, Bick 4 Leather Conditioner will NOT darken your leather. It’s perfect for restoring old, worn leathers to their original shine, and keeping your new leather products in the same shade that you bought them. Ideal for keeping all smooth and finished leather soft without compromising breathability.
- COMPLETELY WAX FREE: Unlike other brands, Bick 4 is a completely wax-free product. This ensures that the leather pores will not seal up, keeping your leather soft and able to breathe. It will not leave any trace of sticky or gummy residue.
- SIMPLE ONE STEP APPLICATION PROCESS: Our formula is easy to apply and conditions your favorite leathers with ease. Bickmore Bick 4 is your all-in-one complete leather care product.
- MADE IN THE USA: Bickmore is proud to produce all Bick 4 Leather Conditioner in the United States of America.
Package Dimensions: 46x167x259
Details: PRODUCT USE: Bickmore Bick 4 Leather Conditioner is specially formulated to condition, clean, polish and preserve all smooth finished leather. Bick 4 is ideal for reconditioning old or dry leather. Bick 4 will not darken finished leather or leave unwanted residue behind on any leather products. Try Bick 4 on leather clothing, furniture, sofas, car interiors, seats, jackets, purses, handbags, etc. Safe for use on all exotic skins DIRECTIONS: Shake well before using. Always test on a small, hidden area before use. If your leather is very dirty make sure to first clean with Bickmore Bick 1 leather cleaner. Once clean, apply Bick 4 liberally with a cloth let dry and buff. Repeat as necessary. Do not use on suede, roughout, distressed, napped, or any pre treated leathers. MADE IN THE USA: Bickmore is proud to produce all Bickmore Bick 4 in the United States of America. CUSTOMER SUPPORT: If you are unhappy with our product for any reason please contact us and we will do everything we can to make it right.